Fashion trends come and go (and come and go), but there are some things that will never go out of style. One of them is the timeless animal print. Animal print leggings are more popular this season than ever. You can find their traces everywhere. Among them, Leopard has to be the most often seen print. In addition to that, cheetah, python / snake and zebra prints are also well liked. To prove how popular animal print leggings are this season, I list 21 pairs from brands I like and / or follow closely here. Even though I don't own most leggings I share today, I hope to shed some light of them based on my experiences of the brands.
Note: The list below is based on the alphabetical order of the brand.
First off, Athleta Leopard Elation Ultra High Rise Tight in Powervita. This is the first and the only (so far) animal print legging I purchased (kept) this season. Stay tune for the upcoming review!
2) Avocado Ikat Zebra Legging ($89) -
3) Avocado Pasha Python Legging ($90) -
Pasha Python Legging is another animal print legging by Avocado. There are four colors to choose from.
6) Carbon38 Leopard Regular Rise 7/8 Takara Legging ($105) -
7) DYI Moss Leopard Signature Tight ($95) -
8) DYI Taking Shape Tight ($99) -
9) Funky Simplicity Zebra Black Green Legging (€69) -
10) Glyder High Power Legging Print in Snow Leopard ($74) -
K-Deer is one of my favorite brands. Their leggings are super comfortable and high performance. They work for various activities from high impact workouts to yoga. They are also comfortable enough for lounging at home. By the way, they run small, do remember to size up.
12) Liquido 7/8 Eco Legging Black Cheetah ($83) -
13) Niyama Sol Wild Thing High Waisted Legging ($88) -
15) Teeki Vintage Cat Hot Pant ($79.5) -
16) Terez Love & Leopard Tall Band Legging ($90) -
17) Varley Estrella Legging in Desert Viper ($110) -
18) Vimmia Printed Core Legging in Leopard Pop ($101) -
19) WITH High Waisted Legging in Black Lucky Cheetah ($89) -
20) Year Of Ours Sofia Tiger Legging ($108) -
After waiting patiently, Sofia Tiger Legging is finally on sale at Revolve for $60. I placed the order last Friday and received the legging early this week. Unfortunately, my regular size, XS, is too tight. There are few things I don't like about the legging; hence, I returned it instead of exchanging for a larger size. First, the waistband is tiny. I do like the ruched style, which is similar to Strut-This Ankle Legging in Wildcat, but it it so small that I couldn't even get the legging pass the hips. NOT A CHANCE! The elastic band reaches its limit before getting to the hips. I was shocked because it fits just right along the legs. It reminds me of the small waistband of Beach Riot Blue Legging. Since I sized up Beach Riot Blue Legging, I am able to wear it; however, it fits loose everywhere besides the waist on me. Secondly, the fabric doesn't seem to be very breathable. It feels quite synthetic to me. Due to these reasons, I returned the legging. I thought I would be able to share the full review, guess not!
21) Year Of Ours Tiger Veronica Legging ($99) -
Tiger Veronica Legging is a cropped, 7/8 length legging. It will be a better fit (length wise) for petites compared to Sofia Tiger Legging. Different to the ruched waistband of Sofia Tiger Legging, it has a v-shaped waistband, which is quite popular this season. In addition to colors White and Sage, it is also available in Rose.
So, are you ready to add an animal print legging to your wardrobe if you haven't already? Unfortunately, there is no way for me to list all animal print leggings in the market today. What I am sharing here are mostly from the brands I like and / or follow closely. After seeing so many beautiful leggings, which one is your favorite?