Author's Rating - 9.7 / 10
Bra: Lululemon Flow Y Bra, Size 4 (true to size)
Bottom: Lululemon Align Pant II 25", Rip Wave Purple Thunder Black, Size 4 (true to size)
YOGINI'S CLOSET UNFOLD -
1. Size – I wear my regular Lululemon size 4.
2. Style – Ankle length legging.
3. Inseam – 25" long. It fits me more like a full length legging (I am 5'2").
4. Front Rise – 10.75" high rise.
5. Waistband – 4.75" no-dig flat waistband with a hidden pocket.
6. Fabric – 76% Nylon + 24% Lycra Elastane.
7. Design for – Heated and non-heated yoga or any non high impact exercises.
8. Cost – Retail price $98. Being in the Sweat Collective Program, I received 25% discount.
9. Stitch Seam – Flatlocking seams.
10. Crotch Seam – A panel extended down to the ankle. Note that the gusset is not lined.
- Align Pant II 25" and 28"
- Align Crop 19" and 21"
The "Align" collection uses Nulu fabric, one of the fabrics from the Naked Sensation. It is lightweight and buttery soft. The fabric has cottony feel, similar to Luon yet different. Nulu gives next-to-nothing sensation, while Luon doesn't. Nulu dries super fast, which is a great bonus for heated yoga. Another great feature is that it is four-way stretch. It is so stretchy that you will never run into any limitation in asana practice. The only limitation will be your mobility.
The no-dig high waist is almost a must for my yoga pants today. I am spoiled. I don't even want to wear my old leggings that are standard or low waisted style, which used to be my favorite. I want to point out that most of high waisted leggings do not have hidden pockets, but the Align Crop and Pant are two exceptions. There is a stash pocket on the inner waistband, which can be useful for some of you.
Where to buy -
Related Review -
Electric & Rose
Hard Tail Forever
Track & Bliss