Author's Rating - 9.8 / 10
Top: Lululemon Twist & Train Bra, Jaded, Size 4 (true to size)
Bottom: Lululemon Twist & Train Crop, Jaded, Size 4 (true to size)
YOGINI'S CLOSET UNFOLD -
1. Size – I wear my regular size 4. I see lots of reviews saying it runs big. Since I didn't try the size 2 in store, I don't know if it will be a better fit. What I notice is that the Twist & Train Crop does not fit as tight (less compression) as my other Lululemon pants, but I don't think it is full size bigger either.
2. Style – Crop.
3. Inseam – 19" long, which sits around my mid calf (I am 5'2").
4. Front Rise – 10.5" high rise.
5. Waistband – 3" wide waistband. The waistband is not as wide as the Wunder Under High Rise, but it gives sufficient support and coverage.
7. Design for – Training (according to the Lululemon's website), but I've been wearing it to heated yoga and tabata classes.
8. Cost – Retail price $88. I received 25% off discount from the R&D program. I love that Lululemon is giving fitness instructors 25% off now compared to previous 15% off.
9. Stitch Seam – Comfortable flat locking seams.
10. Crotch Seam – Lined triangle gusset.
Unlike Wunder Under Pants (low rise) where the hidden pocket is on the front left side waistband, the pocket is on the back of waistband for the Twist & Train Crop (same as the Revitalize Tight),
Other than high quality, superior performance, and exceptional fit of Lululemon Twist & Train Crop that I like about, the unique jaded color and lace mesh design are the reasons why I bought it. A pretty blue (jaded) color is hard to find and the lace mesh is rarely seen.
Where to Buy -
CHILL BY WILL
Electric & Rose
EMILY HSU DESIGNS
Hard Tail Forever
Track & Bliss