Lululemon Wunder Under Crop / Pant (High Rise) Full-On Luxtreme
PROS / Both Lululemon Wunder Under Crop (High Rise) and Wunder Under Pant (High Rise) are made with the slick Full-On Luxtreme fabric. They feature four-way stretch, moisture wicking, no-dig wide waistband to keep everything tucked in and provide hugged sensation.
CONS / The interlock construction of the Full-On Luxtreme offers extraordinary support and coverage; however, it also makes the leggings tighter than those made with the Luon fabric. You may feel discomfort if you are not use to the high compression leggings.
BOTTOM LINE / They are high performance leggings perfect for yoga and high intensity workouts. The incredible support and coverage enhance the body curvatures very well.
Overall 9.5 / 10
About Lululemon -
I had been a loyal Lululemon customer until 2015 when the company adjusted its price. The unjustified price increase along with inconsistent quality shied me away from Lululemon. In the last two years, Lululemon pants just didn't fit the same as they used to on me. They were either lack of elasticity or see-through.
After trying my most recent purchases from Lululemon, Wunder Under Pant & Crop (high rise) Full-On Luxtreme, I may start shopping at Lululemon often again. They remind me "old" Lululemon leggings that were fashion forward and offered incredible fit with outstanding performance. I hope they will continue delivering high quality clothes.
The two leggings are pretty much the same in terms of the material and performance.
2. Front Rise – 10.5" high rise.
3. Waistband – 5.5” wide waistband, which provide extra support and coverage.
4. Fabric – 69% Nylon, 31% Lycra Elastane. The slick and compressive Full-On Luxtreme features four-way stretch, anti-pilling, quick drying and moisture wicking.
5. Design for – Heated and non-heated yoga. You can also wear it for other activities such as CrossFit, strength training or Zumba.
6. Stitch Seam – Comfortable flat locking seams.
7. Crotch Seam – Lined triangle gusset.
The differences between these two leggings are the style and price.
Style – Wunder Under High Rise Crop
Cost – $88.
Cost – $98.
Where to Buy
- Asana Tips -
CHILL BY WILL
Constantly Varied Gear
Electric & Rose
EMILY HSU DESIGNS
Hard Tail Forever
Track & Bliss